The University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship 2019 is provided to International students who are looking at acquiring a degree program at University of Adelaide, Australia. This scholarship program does not cover the costs of visas, Overseas Student Health Cover, travel, accommodation, living expenses, books and study materials or any other expenses associated with living in Adelaide or study at the University of Adelaide.
How to Apply : University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship 2019 - Australia
- 1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31/12/2018
Eligible applicants will be notified by 04/01/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/01/2019
- 2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 30/04/2019
Eligible applicants will be notified by 07/05/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2019
Eligible Countries: International (except Australia and New Zealand).
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship offers a reduction of 30% of the tuition fee
- Applicants must have applied or applying to University of Adelaide
- Applicants must be proficient in English language
- Applicants must be International students
- For undergraduate programs: Raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent
- For postgraduate coursework programs: A GPA 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent
Application Process: Applicants who meet the academic criteria will be automatically offered this scholarship once their coursework application has been processed.
Wrapping up: Visit University of Adelaide Global Leaders Scholarship For More Information