Bord Bia Scholarships At University College Dublin, Ireland 2019
Are you an International Student? Are you willing to pursue a degree program in Ireland? The University College Dublin, Ireland invites applications from International students who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Applications Deadline: March 9, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships:
- Full tuition fees paid
- Tax free bursary paid (up to €30,000 per 12 months)
- A 3rd level qualification, minimum of 2.1
- A minimum of 2-4 years' experience for respective MSc programmes and no professional experience is required for the Postgraduate Diploma.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Experience with M/S Excel, Powerpoint, Word and PM
Application Process: Click Here To Apply
Visit The Official Website For More Information