The School of Life & Health Sciences is offering the Ferguson Scholarship Program which will be provided to Individuals who are interested in undergoing a degree program at Aston University, UK. This scholarship program is supported by the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust which is dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider study in the UK.
How to Apply for 2019 Ferguson Scholarships At Aston University
Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
Eligible Countries: Africa & South America
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine.
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses
- Be a national from an African or South American country
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for
- Be a self-funded student
Application Process: Interested applicants are required to submit an application for your chosen course via our online application form before the scholarship deadline.
Visit 2019 Ferguson Scholarships At Aston University, UK Webpage For More Information